Training at MCD Elektronik
Start your future career at MCD Elektronik, where you can develop your personality and achieve your goals. If you are interested in becoming a specialist for system integration or IT application development, an office clerk for office communication or wholesale and foreign trade, or even a cooperative education in either electrical and communications engineering or applied computer science – we offer you a well-rounded education that will promote your interests and strengths.
MCD Elektronik offers four commercial and technical training courses. High-school graduates additionally benefit from the opportunity to combine theory and practice perfectly in one of our two dual-degree courses.
Awarded by the Chamber of Commerce as a highly qualified training company, we educate 2-3 trainees and students per year at MCD Elektronik. During the training sessions, the trainees work in almost every manufacturing department and also receive responsible tasks that they have to carry out.
In addition to the numerous training courses, we give young people and students the opportunity to get a glimpse of work in real life. We encourage interns to get involved in all our departments in order to facilitate the correct career choice.
We also offer students qualified support for their theses and internships. The work will not only be put on paper but under supervision, implemented in reality as well.
Workshops and project days for students are organized in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and the Student Engineering Academy (SIA).
With heart and motivation
Training at MCD Elektronik
We offer the following training:
- Specialist for system integration (m/f)
- IT specialist for application development (m/f)
- Office clerk for office management (m/f)
- Office clerk for wholesale and foreign trade (m/f)
- Cooperative education in the electrical and communications engineering (m/f)
- Cooperative education in applied computer science (m/f)
We are looking for trainees with commitment, initiative, teamwork, sense of responsibility, creativity and a particularly high degree of willingness to learn.
What we offer?
We offer our trainees a variety of services. In addition to technical training, social aspects are also important to us. We place great value on optimal preparation of our students.
Your application to MCD:
What is part of a complete application? We can help.
A professional and complete application includes the following:
- a professional cover letter
- an as seamlessly as possible, professionally written resume
- copies of the last two school reports
- a photograph, if not already in your resume or cover letter
Can be indicated voluntarily:
- evidence of, for example, voluntary activities or similar (e.g. supervision or coach in associations, member of the volunteer fire brigade, mediator at school, etc.)
- evidence of internships
You should send your application to us at least one year prior to the start of the training. We accept applications sent from the summer holidays and onwards.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via firstname.lastname@example.org!