Laser EOL Test System
A complex system used for marking of rotation angle sensors was developed and built by us. The marking laser is enclosed in a protective housing in the system. The extraction station is outside the compact laser cell.
1. Insert/Removal station
- Inspected sensors are inserted into a technical turntable with indexing and a 2-fold contacting position
- Per turntable nest (4x) two sensors are tested parallel to each other
- Manual feeding of the sensors to a double analysis and a laser station
- Automatic feeding to an IO-Handling-System
2. Evaluation station
- Two Sensor-ICs are simultaneously evaluated via the programmer
3. Laser station
- IO parts are lasered according to customer requirements
4. Line up/Automatic IO Handling
- The lasered sensors are transported with the automatic handling system from the laser station to the removal station. There the test item is brought to a quadruple line storage for IO parts. Each test item has a 1-Axial-Linear-System treatment method and an automatic turning unit (pneumatic) for reverse storage and is type-dependent.
5. Insert/Removal station
- The NIO handling takes place by manual removal of the test items by an operator and the release into a sensor monitored NIO parts container. The sensor is located in the entrance of a regular downspout. The container is lockable.
- Measurement of mechanical elements
- Quality assessment at delivery
- Testing of control elements
- Force-displacement measurement
- Final testing of various devices
- Keypad test systems