Infotainment Test System
Infotainment motherboards are tested and programmed with this test system. The system is constructed modularly and is easily adaptable to future requirements.
- Voltage and current measurements
- Analog and digital video test
- Testing and programming of the various blocks on the devices
- Audio Test via Toolmonitor AudioAnalyzer
- Two samples are tested parallel
- Highly complex contacting of the RF connector
- Universal multiplexing
- High frequency activation for tuner and GPS
- 2D barcode scanning for measurement recording and type differentiation
- Maximum, minimum and absolute value comparisons
Examples for application of functional test systems:
- Testing of various electronic units
- Functional testing of components
- Tuner modules
- Connector test
- Review and comparison of printed circuit boards
The integrated LVDS Switch-Analyzer is the result of an internal development of MCD Elektronik.
The Analyzer was developed as part of a test system. With the Analyzer, the digital color information of any line within a video image can be recorded and evaluated. In addition, a 2-wire LVDS signal from one of four inputs is deserialized and the information contained within is recorded. The signal of the same or a different input can be transmitted to the LVDS output and from there be forwarded to a reference display.