Sensor Actuator Box
This board offers the possibility to connect different sensors and actuators with standard cables and without wiring effort. In combination with the control unit PIC8IO, a central controlling and monitoring of the connected signals is possible. Programming of logical circuits between hardware components is implemented by Toolmonitor Logic Designer.
The practical 35mm top-hat rail mounting is ensured by the mounting rail TS35.
- ST1: Sub-D connector 25-pole
- ST2: Weco 2-pole plug-in screw terminal
- ST3: Weco 10-pole plug-in screw terminal
- ST4: Weco 4-pole plug-in screw terminal
- BU1-16: Sensor actuator mounting socket 3-pole with a M8 thread
- Mounting rail TS35
- ST1: Connection to mechanical control unit PIC8IO via flat cable
- ST2: Connection facility for 24 VDC supply voltage and GND
- ST3: Connection facility for 4 DC signals for detection via ADW and provision of 1 DC signal via DAW
- ST4: Alternative connection for sensor signals IN3 and IN4
- BU1-16: Up to 8 sensors and 8 actuators can be connected through a 3-pole standard cable with M8 thread