Control unit PIC8IO
These MCD controls are used for activation and inspection of pneumatically or electrically driven components. The components can be tested through an endurance-run program. Addition modules with I2C interface can be addressed via an RS232 or USB interface.
In combination with the MCD developed Sensor Actuator Box a central controlling and monitoring of different sensors and actuators is possible without wiring effort.
- Operation of several systems via addressable, serial interface
- Storage of values in a non-volatile memory (EEPROM)
- Drive of external modules through I²C interface
- Text output on Dot-matrix optional possible
- Trigger functions on the input pattern
- Mounting on rail is possible
Design with 8 IO‘s, ADC, I²C bus and LCD interface
- Compact single-output device with SUB-D connections
- 8x inputs/outputs, analog inputs 4x
- 4 current sources for device coding