This Toolmonitor is used for the positioning of robots which are equipped with cameras. The so-called "eyebox" describes the working area of the camera, where the camera is aligned to virtual picture elements. It is also possible to control the robot outside the eyeboxes with a relative, absolute process via the Toolmonitor.
Parameters like speed, position, connected tools and rotation of the eyebox can be pre-defined via user interface. Furthermore, a precise selection of robot types with deposited usage information is possible. The following functions can be executed with Toolmonitor Eyebox:
- Basic operations like connection, speed or homing
- Status interface for overview about connection information and state of the robot
- Type interface for definition of robot properties
- Tool interface for selection of connected tools
- Eyebox interface for selection of different eyebox frames and measurement points
- Eyebox display for displaying of camera position and measurement points
- Eyebox positioning for setting of camera movement inside the eyebox
- Free positioning for setting of robot movement outside the eyebox
- Sequence interface for setting of defined test processes, which can be taught in
- Offset interface for comparison of the robot's and vehicle's coordinate system
- Named Elements interface for displaying of deposited vehicle coordinates
- Battery interface for displaying of battery level
- Span interface for manual specification of camera movement inside the eyebox interface
The following practical applications are possible:
- Perspective simulation for multimedia equipment, for example smartphones or TV devices
- Testing of vehicle mirrors by use of laser tools on the robot arm
- Motion simulation of driver for optical analysis of head up displays in vehicles
For third-party software, the Toolmonitor can be fully remote controlled. COM/DCOM or .Net-Assembly is used as an interface. This allows the Toolmonitor Eyebox to be integrated in a large number of applications (Microsoft Visual Studio® (C#, C++, Visual Basic), Microsoft Office® (e.g. Excel®), Open Office®, LabView®, MCD TestManager CE).
Mitsubishi robots in the CR750 controller series and Denso robots in the RC7 and RC8 controller series are currently supported. We can consider the integration of additional robot manufacturers and controller upon request.
License fee for Toolmonitor Eyebox
Order number: 150669
Further information about licensing can be found here.