The Jobs at MCD Elektronik
MCD offers interesting tasks in a highly motivated team and an open communication style.
Freedom for your ideas and your personal development is supported by a flat hierarchy with short and quick decision paths.
"Whether unsolicited or relating to a job offer - motivated people are more than welcome!"
Petra Noske-Mahseredjian, CFO and Personnel Management
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
You have some approaches and ideas to raise the development and distribution of MCD's measurement and test systems to a new level?
You will find further Information here.
You are enthusiastic for electronic and mechatronic systems and a tinkerer, that develops systems, assemblies and components in accordance with technical guidelines.
You will find further information here.
You have found your dream job? Or you believe that your skills are urgently required at another MCD position?
Please feel free to submit an application online via our application portal within a few minutes by either choosing one of the offered positions or choosing "initiative" for a general application.
Following contents are expected in your application for a training, a study program or as an expert:
- Professional cover letter
- As seamlessly as possible, professionally written resume
- Copies of the last two work certificates / school reports
- Photograph (if not included in resume or cover letter)
Can be indicated voluntarily:
- Certificates of professional experiences and references
- Certificates of e.g. voluntary activities or similar (e.g. supervision or coach in associations, member of the volunteer fire brigade, mediator at school, etc.)
- Certificates for internships
Submitting an application via e-mail or air mail to the following address is also possible:
MCD Elektronik GmbH
Hoheneichstr. 52, IKG Dammfeld, 75217 Birkenfeld, Germany
Telephone: +49 7231/ 78405-0
We are looking forward to your application.