Toolmonitor ElectronicLoad is used for controlling of different electronic loads. The basic chosen kind of load is automatically integrated to all modules and can be parameterized via set points. The measurement values are displayed by a digital or analog display.
The following communication technologies can be used as loads with the Toolmonitor ElectronicLoad:
- ELR 91500-30 (connection via USB/VirtualComport)
- PL1006 (connection via RS232)
The Toolmonitor's user interface allows the definition of a control mode, the activation of loads as well as the demand of set points. The set points of voltage, current, power and resistance can be regulated. Measurement values of the electronic loads are provided with voltage, current and power. All together, the Toolmonitor allows the following functions:
- Different types of electronic loads are controllable with the same software
- Definition of a control mode and its required levels
- Read-out and display of measurement values (digital and analog display)
- Remote control of the Toolmonitor uses the same commands for various loads
For third-party software, the Toolmonitor ElectronicLoad can be fully remote controlled. COM/DCOM or .Net-Assembly is used as an interface. This allows the Toolmonitor to be integrated in a large number of applications (Microsoft Visual Studio® (C#, C++, Visual Basic), Microsoft Office® (e.g. Excel®), Open Office®, LabView®, MCD TestManager CE).
License fee for Toolmonitor ElectronicLoad
Order number: 150734