Universal LowCost System
As part of the funding of ZIM-SOLO by the BMWi, we developed an inexpensive and handy system that is used for testing and programming of printed circuit boards, components or test samples.
- Planning, software, and application creation is simple and easy to implement, as it allows access to many standard elements
- Very simple, straightforward system with a wide variety of options
- The standard design contains only these components used regularly
- Adapter and removable cartridge are inexpensive to manufacture
- Optimal access to needle bed for commissioning, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Flexible multiplexing, integrated component measurement functions
Examples for application of ULC systems:
- Programming and testing of electrical boards, components and test samples
- Functional testing of components
- End-of-Line testing
- Universally applicable for various requirements
The system is virtually maintenance free, can adapt to new requirements and calibrate itself after a given time. The integrated software TestManager Classic Edition includes intelligent features that make programming and self-adaptation of the test samples possible.