The Toolmonitor BSCAN allows a simple and user-friendly application of CASCON™ Galaxy driver libraries from Göpel Electronic. These libraries support the provision and evaluation of Boundary Scan tests with corresponding hardware components.
The following functions are provided by Toolmonitor BSCAN:
- Selection and launch of Boundary Scan tests
- Querying and displaying of test results
- Asynchronous and synchronous test procedure
- Parallel tests of several DUTs
- Execution of user-specific test functions
- Access to several test registers, pins and variables
- Access and displaying of additional I/O channels
- User-specific visualization and reporting
- Access to all driver functions of the CASCON™ Galaxy library
For third-party software, the Toolmonitor BSCAN can be fully remote controlled. COM/DCOM or .Net-Assembly is used as an interface. This allows the Toolmonitor to be integrated in a large number of applications (Microsoft Visual Studio® (C#, C++, Visual Basic), Microsoft Office® (e.g. Excel®), Open Office®, LabView®, MCD TestManager CE).
License fee for Toolmonitor BSCAN
Order number: 121488
Further information about licensing can be found here.