Repair Test System
Repair-, Offline- and Commissioning systems come into action wherever an inline plant is ruled out, because it is necessary to handle the test sample manually by an operator. The repair station consists of a table or rack work station with measuring and control devices and adapter with associated connection box.
- Automatic voltage and current measurements
- Manual voltage measurements with probes and limit value control
- Programming of the boards
- Communication with the test samples via RS232, Ethernet, CAN, MOST, etc.
- Bluetooth and GPS Test
- Audio measurements
- Automatic transfer of test programs
- Keyboard simulation test
- Test of the serial input and output
- Analysis of faulty parts in series production
- Test adapter for devices with small numbers
- Commissioning adapter for lab samples
- Tester for control panel with visual verification
The adaption is designed as a swivel adapter. The solder side and component side are freely accessible for repairs or analysis from both sides. By inserting the removable mounting brackets, testing of PCB‘s as well as fully assembled test samples is possible. A series of test systems is also possible.