Test system for CO2 measurement cells
This system tests high-precision CO2 measurement cells, which are installed in industrial facilities, to determine the CO2 concentration in gaseous objects.
The measurement takes place in a pressure-tight chamber, which is made out of stainless steel. The total weight of this chamber is approx 180 kg and measures 20 DUTs at the same time.
- Chamber is flooded with CO2 and pressure of 2,5 bar is built up
- Test procedure usually takes 90 minutes
- 20 DUTs are measured at the same time to increase quantity per test procedure
- All measuring channels, which are connected to the DUTs, are sealed pressure-tight
- Pressure chamber stands on an ULC standard rack
- System is operated with a barcode scanner in the production environment
- User managed removal of pass and fail audit to ensure process reliability
- EOLT for analytical measurement instruments
- Pressure tests
- Durability tests